We Have Some Great News! Vinnie’s is now OPEN.
As we transition during this phase, seating will be by reservation ONLY. Please call us directly at 919-847-7319 or visit our website. In an effort to promote social distancing we ask that once you arrive for your reservation, please call the front desk to check-in. We will let you know when your table is ready. We will be offering a limited dinner menu. We’d like to thank you for your patience as we work to make your dining experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. We appreciate your continued loyalty and support.
At Vinnie’s Steak House & Tavern the health and well-being of our guests and staff are our top priority. We understand the concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and your dining experience. Vinnie’s Steak House & Tavern is taking the following action with these extra precautionary measures, including:
- Reviewing existing protocols to ensure compliance with CDC guidelines and standards
- Providing training for our staff on cleaning, sanitizing, disinfecting, and food safety
- Enhanced frequency of cleaning and sanitation of our kitchen area, dining rooms, chairs, table tops, bar area, bar top, door hardware, bathroom fixtures
- Increased sanitation of all shared surfaces including, check presenters, trays, carts, and more
- We are adding disposable menus to be discarded after each use
- All staff will be required to wear masks
- Requiring kitchen and prep teams to wear gloves and appropriately dispose of them and reapply after each task
- Mandatory frequent hand washing, as well as, after any interpersonal contact
- Preventing potentially sick employees from working
- Increasing the distance in between tables, limiting number of guests in each dining room, and limiting the number of guests to each table to 6 guests maximum
- Between seatings, we are removing each table cloth, sanitizing tables and chairs, and exchanging preset tables with rolled silverware. We will only bring items such as salts & peppers and sugar/sweeteners upon request, each will be thoroughly sanitized after each use
- Hand sanitizers and wipes are provided for guests use throughout the restaurant
Guests are encouraged to take extra precautions as well. We ask that you refrain from interpersonal greetings with our staff, including hugs, handshakes, fist bumps, etc. We urge you to stay home if exhibiting any symptoms. If you need to make any changes or cancellations please call or email us and we will be happy to assist you.